Directions for Graduation Applications
- Apply to Graduate through your online Student Center
- Fill out your Graduation Application and see your advisor for approval/signature.
- Drop the completed, signed form off in the Art Office for chair’s signature. The office will contact students when the application is ready to be picked up.
- When filling out graduation application, list all of the courses on your major advising sheet.
- If you have transfer courses, list the exact prefix and number of course where it was completed
*For full instructions on graduation, download School of Art Graduation Guide (PDF)
Check all University graduation information and deadlines, available on the registrar’s office website: http://registrar.sfsu.edu/graduation